10 Swimming Pool Rules You Should Know
(For kids and their grownups!)
- No glass near pool.
- No running.
- No food or drink in or near the pool.
- No pets allowed in pool.
- Children under 13 may not be in or near the pool without supervision.
- Toddlers must be held by adult at all times.
- No rough play (pushing, dunking, shoving, kicking, fighting, or yelling)
- No headfirst diving into any water less than eight feet deep.
- Never swim alone.
- The restroom is inside.
These rules apply to all kinds of pools, including salt pools and those that use chlorine generators!
Serving Pool Owners Since 1997
Order online or call (888) 206-9938
|Monday - Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Circupool® has registered 833048 pageviews to date.