The TJ-75 Hybrid Filter is one of the most innovative and advanced filters available for swimming pools.
The TJ-75 combines centrifugal cyclonic pre-filtration with tried-and-true cartridge filtration, creating an ultra compact and streamlined swimming pool filter system. The TJ75 installs directly on top of your pump, so you don't need any extra space on your equipment pad, and the 2 inch threaded couplings ensure free-flow operation on all pools.
How It Works: Using similar vortex technology found in modern cyclonic home vacuum cleaners, the centrifugal pre-filter removes most of the dirt from the water (up to 80%) before it even reaches the main cartridge filter. The pre-filter has sixteen independent centrifugal chambers that spin-away impurities from the water. Its clear chamber lets you see how effective it is, as the majority of sediment settles there, and it can be cleaned in moments just by briefly opening its purge valve. Then, the 75 sq. ft. cartridge filter captures the final micron-level impurities as the water returns to the pool. The pressure gauge indicates when the cartridge itself ultimately needs cleaning, which can be easily removed without tools and can be washed off with a garden hose.
- Innovative, dramatically reduced filter maintenance!
- Captures up to 80% of dirt and debris before it ever reaches the main filter.
- Sediment chamber is brilliantly simple to clean, takes only a moment!
- Drastically reduced maintenance, minimizes cartridge cleaning and replacement
- Improves water circulation, hydraulically efficient design.
- Corrosion and UV proof, glass-filled reinforced thermoplastic construction. Clear poly-carbonate sediment chamber.
- No moving parts, no wear-and-tear.
- Comes with purge valve and accessory plumbing parts
- Two Year Warranty.
- Optional support base available.
- Suitable for new and existing installations.
- Filter Type: Cyclonic Pre-Filter + Cartridge Filter
- Filtration Area: Cyclonic (prevents up 80% of particulate from reaching main filter) + 75 sq. ft. cartridge
- Plumbing Type: 1.5" / 2" Standard Connections
- Professional Installation Required: No